RULES AND REGULATIONS Nov 19, 2006 16:53:01 GMT -5
Post by *Wendy* on Nov 19, 2006 16:53:01 GMT -5
Website Rules and Policies
• When you register into this website, you have the right to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account, you agree never to give your password out to another member, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to never use another member’s account to post messages or browse.
• After you register, you can fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information we deem inaccurate or vulgar will be removed.
• You agree, through the use of this website, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy or in violation of any law. Otherwise, legal actions can be taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copy right is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes and solicitations are also not allowed in this website.
• Note that it is impossible for us to confirm the validity of posts on this website. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages and are not responsible for their content. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information presented. The messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of this website. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify the administrator(s) immediately. We have the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy goes for member profile information as well.
• You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this website. We also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information posted by you.
• Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this website or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.